Edição de Agosto/2018
Senior Site Contract Specialist- Excellent position for experienced legal professionals. Pharma or Research industry experience preferred - SAO PAULO, BRAZIL
Come work as a Sr. Site Contract Specialist at the top Clinical Research Organization. We offer great benefits with opportunities to grow and learn alongside accomplished professionals.
The Company - COVANCE
As one of the world's largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies, Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of the all prescription drugs in the marketplace today.
We are looking for a full time Sr. Contract Specialist, experience in clinical research including working knowledge of ICH, FDA, IRB/IEC regulations required. This position requires that qualified candidates speak English fluently. We offer a competitive salary with benefits.
Overview: Oversees administration and negotiation processes for complex site contracts that support projects within Clinical operations. Ensures site contact documentation is in compliance with sponsor and company requirements.
- Negotiates and prepares contracts, budgets and related documents for participation in industry-sponsored clinical trials.
- Reviews contracts for completeness and accordance and ensure that corrections are correctly made and documented.
- Assist Contract Managers with the active project management.
- Generates amendment documents, as necessary.
- Create and maintain document status, report and updates on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with internal and external legal, finance and project management departments.
- 5 years of work experience in clinical research, including a strong working knowledge of ICH , FDA, IRB/IEC regulations.
- Excellent level of proficiency in English.