Edição de Setembro/2017
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA and we are active in over 45 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team!
Our clinical activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time Clinical Research Associate to join our Clinical Operations team. This position will work with a team to accomplish tasks and projects that are instrumental to the company’s success. If you want an exciting career where you use your previous expertise and can develop and grow your career even further, then this is the opportunity for you.
The Clinical Research Associate at Medpace is offered the unique opportunity to be involved at every stage of the drug development process by providing unrivaled support to our customers. If you want an exciting career where you use your medical or health background and education, travel extensively and are instrumental in the clinical trials process, this could be the opportunity for you. Our successful Clinical Research Associates possess varied backgrounds in the medical and related healthcare fields. Individuals who have succeeded in the CRA role include Registered Nurses, Dieticians, Pharmacy Technicians, Pharmaceutical Sales Representatives and Research Assistants. An extensive training program provides the platform to effectively and confidently carry out your duties. If you want to be a vibrant part of our South American team, please review this opening:
- Conduct qualification, initiation, monitoring, and closeout visits for research sites according to Medpace/Sponsor SOPs and GCP;
- Maintain ongoing site correspondence and site files;
- Complete visit reports and maintain study-related databases;
- Oversight and interaction with clinical research sites; and
- Review of patient charts and clinical research data.
- University degree in health-related field;
- At least 2-3 years of experience as CRA;
- Proven track record of demonstrating experience in clinical patient management, protocol, CRF, preparing of ISF, documentation to be submitted to competent authorities;
- Computer literacy; and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in local language and English.
At Medpace, you will find work that is both challenging and rewarding. At Medpace, you will be given the tools and training to succeed. At Medpace, you will be rewarded for strong performance and provided opportunities to grow professionally.
Fast PACE – MEDPACE CRA TRAINING PROGRAM
Through our PACE Training Program, you will join other Professionals Achieving CRA Excellence:
- Fast PACE provides customized, expedited training, and efficient on-boarding to familiarize experienced CRAs with Medpace systems.
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING
- Customized Fast PACE training program based on your experience
- User-friendly CTMS with electronic submission and approval of monitoring visit reports
- Ongoing therapeutic training by our in-house physicians who are medical and regulatory experts
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an initial phone interview.