Edição de Agosto/2017
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in multiple therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA and we are active in over 45 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team in Brazil!
We are currently seeking a full-time, office-based Regulatory Submissions Manager to join our team in Brazil. This position will be a key part of Medpace’s leadership team locally. The Regulatory Submissions Manager will be responsible for building the local Regulatory Submissions team, and will be responsible for study start up activities in Brazil and will support start-up activities in other Latin American countries. If you are looking for a challenging position where you can use your previous expertise to further develop your career, and be part of a growing organization, then this is the opportunity for you.
- Develop and grow local regulatory submissions team in Brazil;
- Be the primary point of reference for local expertise in start-up of clinical trials in Brazil;
- Manage the expeditious start-up of each assigned trial in the context of a global team;
- Review pertinent regulations to develop proactive solutions to local start-up issues and challenges; and
- Represent local/regional start up function at bid defenses, general capabilities meetings, and audits.
- Bachelor’s degree; Advanced degree preferred;
- More than 5 years of experience in clinical research, preferably with a CRO. Experience may include project management experience;
- Strong knowledge and experience on all aspects of start up in Brazil;
- Start-up experience and knowledge in additional Latin American countries;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Fluency both in English and local language.
At Medpace, you will find work that is both challenging and rewarding. At Medpace, you will be given the tools and training to succeed. At Medpace, you will be rewarded for strong performance and provided opportunities to grow professionally.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an initial phone interview.